Oakleaf is proud to be partnering with a global "profit for purpose" business in their search for a Technical Talent Acquisition Business Partner to join it's team. The company is well known, growing fast, and making a real impact in the space it holds. This is an exciting time to join.
The purpose of this role is to lead and manage the delivery of technical recruitment globally for your business line. Interfacing with your key stakeholders, you will be responsible for ensuring that headcount planning is converted into headcount delivery by putting structure in place, coordinating regional resources and optimising sourcing channels. This is a 'hands on' delivery role with the opportunity to be involved in project work, team leadership and the ability to use your experience to make a genuine difference to the recruitment function of a global purpose driven organisation.
* Manage and coordinate global delivery of technical recruitment for an entire business line
* Build strong and trusted relationships with global stakeholders underpinned by delivery
* Solve complex challenges with process, sourcing channels, selection and assessment by providing options, working with your client group and implementing solutions
* Drive end to end recruitment life cycle to ensure timely delivery on vacancies according to the company's high quality and ethical standards
* Liaising with the client stakeholders to understand the client needs, deliverables and plan the sourcing strategy
* Formulate and execute sourcing strategies for global vacancies
* Proactive Sourcing and networking of sustainability and climate change talent
* Support the Head of Recruitment with global projects that will enhance our global recruitment capabilities
* Supporting the global HR team on other talent-related projects and initiatives
* University degree in HR, Business Administration, sustainability, or equivalent
* Experience in recruitment from a combination of 'in house' and RPO/agency
* Team leadership or management experience
* Experience using data to inform business decisions with your key stakeholders, including hiring teams, HRBP's and peers within the COE
* Consultative stakeholder management and relationship building experience
* Excellent communication skills as well as strong attention to detail
* A 'people person' with the ability to build relationships with ease
* Curious, inquisitive and comfortable with changing circumstances
* Passion for environmental issues and understanding of sustainability, CSR and related topics
* Excellent oral and written skills in English, other European languages would be of advantage
* Experience of the sustainability and/or environmental sectors
* Experience of working in a fast paced high growth environment
If this sounds like an opportunity you would like to be consider please apply with your up to date CV.