Goldsmiths, University of London is a world-leading centre of educational excellence where ground-breaking research meets innovative teaching and thinking. Goldsmiths are looking for inspiring and talented people to help build on their global reputation while also growing personally in a true learning organisation.
From May 2022, HR will be moving to a new operating model, designed to deliver a more streamlined, consistent and effective HR service, to support the delivery of Goldsmiths strategy and as such are seeking to appoint a permanent Head of HR Analytics and HRIS, to join them at this exciting stage of evolution.
Reporting to the HR Director (and as a member of the HR leadership team), this is an exciting and challenging opportunity to put your skills to work to enhance system capability and implement business process improvements, in order to support service efficiency. You will also have the opportunity to develop HR metrics to support data-driven decision making and strategic workforce planning. Key duties will include:
- Setting a long-term strategy to maximise the use of HR systems
- Developing and establishing key HR metrics and reporting mechanisms for the benefit of stakeholders, including the use of self-service reporting tools
- Identifying and progressing any improvements to be made to systems and data quality
- Working collaboratively with other departments including IT and Payroll, delivering a cohesive approach to systems and data
- Line management responsibility for an HR Data Officer
To be successful in your application, you will demonstrate experience effectively using HR Systems, with the ability to extract and analyse data, in order to provide meaningful information for the purpose of robust decision making. You will be a strong communicator, able to influence at all levels, along with an analytical and continuous improvement mind-set.
You can expect to have challenging work, support for your career development and the opportunity to contribute to positive change. Goldsmiths offer a friendly team environment, generous holiday entitlement and pension scheme, great transport links, support for professional development, childcare and eye care vouchers and many other benefits. Please note, Goldsmiths are currently operating on a hybrid-working model, and you will be expected to work on campus for at least two days a week.