Learning and Development Manager
- Full time
- £40,000 - £43,000
- ASAP start
- City of London
I am working with a fantastic Charity who are looking for a Learning and Development manager. This is a position that is for a senior L&D advisor looking to take that next step in their career. This charity has gone through massive change and is looking for someone to come in and implement and embed the changes throughout a period of growth.
Some of the key responsibilities
- Support the Associate Director (Head of People) to deliver on the Learning and Development Strategy and Plans
- To design and deliver face to face and virtual learning sessions to support indivual/team development and charity objectives
- To have overall responsibility for the charity wide blended induction programme
- To work with external coaches to deliver coaching requirements when needed
- To undertake projects and contribute to working parties
- To manage LMS contracts and annual renewals, ensurings legal processes are followed.
- To provide leadership, line management support and guidance and ensuring L&D services are delivered in accordance with the strategy and plans
- To collaborate with the internal communications lead to forward plan communications and writing content to support learning offering and encourage high numbers of delegates
- Confident facilitator at all levels
- Self starter
- Someone that is ambitious and looking to personally develop
- Excellent communicator
- Team player
If you would like to know more please submit your CV!