Your new company
l am supporting a Construction and Development company who are the fifth largest construction company in the world. They are currently looking for a part-time Workforce Planning Advisor to join their Human Resources team on a temporary basis initially for up to 6 months. The role will be predominantly remote with 1-2 days in the office based in Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire. As the role is part-time it can be flexible on days and hours worked.
Your new role
You will be responsible for implementation of strategic workforce plan from reactive reallocation to 3 year supply and demand. Working closely with project teams to understand resource forecast for current and future demand; maintaining resource forecasts, demand, workforce skills and gap analysis accurate and communicated to the Senior Leadership teams, aligning with the business strategy. You will be ensuring accurate data availability from all departments and working with data analytics, IT & Learning & development (L&D) to identify efficiencies, improve accuracy and one source of data. You will maintain awareness of current and predicted resource requirement from across the business and keep aware of what's happening in the external market.
What you'll need to succeed
You must be available to start immediately or on a short notice
- Previous experience of Strategic workforce planning implementation
- Project Management experience
- An understanding of workforce planning technology with an ability to apply this to deliver business benefit
- Working Experience with reporting tools, including power BI with the ability to interpret and effectively present data
- Influencing and stakeholder management skills with the ability to network effectively to achieve results through others
- Resilient - able to face challenges proactively and comfortable dealing with all levels within the organisation
What you'll get in return
Flexible, Part-time, Hybrid/Remote working options available.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.