Your new company
I am currently supporting a Public Sector Organisation based in Hertfordshire as they are looking for an experienced Assistant Human Resources Business Partner to join their Human Resources Team . The post holder will be offered hybrid working with 1-2 days in the office.
Your new role
You will contribute to the achievement of business objectives through the provision of dedicated Human Resources (HR) action, support, and advice to the Organisation's subsidiary transport company. You will provide support and advise to managers on the issues including recruitment, selection and retention of staff; contracts of employment, including various types of short-term contracts; terms and conditions of employment, remuneration and rewards; job evaluation; performance management including disciplinary issues, grievances, sickness absence management and appraisal; exit policies and procedures.
What you'll need to succeed
- Previous experience of working in the transport, factory, manual labour sector or similar would be an advantage
- Appropriate proven HR case work experience, including but not limited to disciplinary processes, grievance, absence management and claims of harassment and bullying
- Experience of providing support to those involved in managing and leading change programmes
- Experience of working with trade unions
- Experience of developing new and existing policies
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available. Organisation offers a range of benefits including a pension scheme, professional development, family friendly policies, childcare vouchers, discounted memberships at the gym and generous annual leave.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.