5 Months maternity cover
Based London City
Oakleaf has partnered with one of the world's largest Investment Management firms in their search for a Junior HR Business partner to support the global HR team.
The successful candidate is being brought on to deliver a comprehensive, credible and efficient HR Business Partnering service to the business and the global HR team.
The ideal candidate will be able to build meaningful relationships with key stakeholders across the operating units and play a role in the design and execution of talent projects. Partnering with aligned HR Business Partners, you will help to project manage and execute talent practices.
Key tasks include:
- Advising clients
- Creating client ready materials and reports
- Providing analytics and insights and ensuring accurate data in systems
You will have:
- 4+ years' experience in HR
- Fast learner, proactive, adaptable with ability to function in a fast changing, global environment
- Strong analytical skills
- Talent focused experience