A global, diverse Bank with strong values and culture is looking for an interim HRBP to work on a remediation project within their IT division. You will be responsible for undertaking a skills gap analysis across the division and will be focusing on delivering their people and workforce plan. Partnering with the wider HR team and your stakeholders, you will be responsible for driving the work that needs to be done. In this role, you will be able to utilise your experience to affect positive change, increase performance and improve culture!
- Understanding business strategies and aligning the people plan to ensure the achievement of business objectives
- Driving the talent, succession and workforce planning agenda
- Supporting, coaching, advising and influencing stakeholders to increase engagement and performance
- Being a trusted advisor and providing advice on a range of HR issues such as ER, talent acquisition, development, performance, change, restructure, culture, engagement and diversity
- Preparing MI reports, providing analysis and insights as required
Skills & Experience
- To apply you must have extensive HRBP experience within Banking, Financial Services or a matrix regulated environment.
- You also must have supported a technology client group (unfortunately non-negotiable)
- Strong project management skills and used to delivering change and transformation within a matrix business
- Demonstrate strong communication, influencing and stakeholder management skills and strong decision making skills
- Excellent problem solving skills and the ability to influence different business areas and management levels
- Demonstrate commerciality and the use of your analytical skills to solve problems and identify solutions
- A motivated and proactive individual with the ability to adapt to different business needs