HR Business Partner
- Full time
- £50,000 - £64,000
- City of London
I have an exciting opportunity for someone that is looking to develop their business partnering profile. My client is looking for a strong generalist, someone who can manipulate data, enjoy projects from inception to completion and is really interested in the engagement piece. ED&I is at the forefront and has opportunity to embed this even further. This is a roll your sleves up type of role with a collegiate and supportive environment.
- Experience in a generalist HR business partnering role with proven experience of partnering with senior stakeholders to successfully deliver the people strategy and complex change, talent management and transformation programmes.
- Experience of applying basic principles of pay and reward and understanding their impact on performance.
- Experience of interpreting and applying employment law and HR Policy to business scenarios in a commercial manner.
- Experience of working with Workday or other similar HR system
- Track record of strategic HR delivery, commercial focus, and the ability to link the strategy and people strategy, as well as being able to deliver operationally
- Ability to quickly build credibility and demonstrate excellent relationship and stakeholder management skills, at all levels - providing constructive challenge whilst maintaining positive relationships
- Excellent analytical, written, and problem-solving skills with the ability to create and analyse quantitative and qualitative evidence-based data to support the business
- HR practitioner with proven ability and gravitas to work in complex organisations
- Ability and desire to work at both a strategic and operational level (detail conscious and willing to roll your sleeves up.)
- Ability to act as coach and counsel to our senior team
- Strong employee relations, employment law knowledge and practice
- Excellent prioritisation skills and the ability to make progress at a rapid pace, meeting tight deadlines while providing a quality contribution
- Engaging communication style - able to motivate and enthuse team members
- Results orientated with a flexible, pragmatic, and collaborative approach
- Good listener, clear communicator with ability to convey complex issues concisely and work through ambiguity
- Ability to develop internal and external networks and use these to support delivery
- Experience of working in a large, complex organisation (ideally with a matrix structure) and influencing (at all levels) to ensure business needs and the overarching business strategy and objectives are seamlessly linked