Your new company
A circa 4,000 British Retail firm are looking for a TA Partner to be responsible for the recruitment of Technology and Finance roles across the business. Managing 15 roles at any one time, you will have support from a resourcer and will have the opportunity to tap into the strategic side of recruitment. Key Responsibilities Include:
- Own the full recruitment process for Head Office roles; from taking informative briefs, scheduling and conducting interviews, to making offers across a breath of departments including IT, Tech, Ecommerce, Supply Chain, Finance and HR.
- Implementing an attraction strategy, using different effective social channels to find and attract high quality applicants.
- Manage the onboarding of new colleagues and be involved with weekly induction in conjunction with other members of the People Team.
What you'll need to succeed
- Relevant experience within an in-house recruitment role, ideally experience hiring for Technology and Finance roles.
- Have excellent stake holder management skills, and be confident to prepare and present shortlists for hiring managers.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.