A leading, international Trading firm is looking for an interim HR Operations Manager for a varied and diverse role. This is an exciting time to join the company as they are looking for an HR Operations specialist to build out their HR infrastructure. There is a potential for perm afterwards.
Length: initially on an interim basis with the opportunity of permanent afterward
Salary: £80,000 to £100,000 plus bens plus bonus
- Partnering closely with the business to provide insights and information
- Building a first class onboarding programme
- Working with the global offices and having responsibility for the immigration process and strategy
- Assisting with the rollout of a new HRIS
- Providing advice on benefit offerings for staff and maintaining 3rd party relationships
- Being a trusted advisor and providing advice on a range of HR issues such as reward, ER, talent acquisition, talent management, development, performance, culture, engagement and diversity
- Utilising HR data to provide reports to the SLT to help influence key strategic business decisions
Skills & Experience
- You must have previous experience of building a strong HR Services function within Financial Services
- Experience of identfying and implementing an HRIS
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of benefit plans and policies
- Excellent communication and influencing skills, both written and verbal with a strong customer service mentality.
- Experience of writing employee handbooks, offer letters and contracts