A 12 Month FTC for a confident HR Advisor to join a global defense business, 4 day week & Fareham / remote.
Your new company
My client is a global defence and aerospace business who strive to be a leader in their field.
Your new role
Due to an internal move, this is a 12 Month Fixed Term Contract (FTC) to join the business, reporting to a supportive HR Director as part of a friendly, experienced team.
The purpose of this role is to support the HR Team across a range of subjects and take full ownership and responsibility for specific activities:
- Co-ordinate training requirements and manage the training budget, including all Further education requests
- Acting as first point of contact for Early Careers
- Delivery / maintaining Induction programmes
- Conducting Exit interviews with all leavers and providing summary analysis on attrition patterns / turnover stats
- Management of ER cases as required.
- Managing all maternity and Shared Parental leave cases
- Provide support to HR Business Partners in supporting employee life-cycle events, including note taking at complex ER cases
- Responsible for first stage disciplinary and grievance cases
- Provide HR summary data and slides monthly for regular business rhythm meetings, and any other reports as required
This is a full-time role working 37.5 hours / week, but compressed to 4 days, Monday-Thursday. Flexible start finish times are available too. To start you will be expected in the Whiteley or Havant office 2-3 days / week and 1-2 at home, then you will work 2 days in Whiteley / Havant and 2 days at home.
What you'll need to succeed
You must have experience in a similar HR role and be CIPD qualified (Level 5+ or equivalent), with good communication with people of all levels of business. This will be a fast-paced, sometimes demanding working environment, so you must be confident, organised and flexible in your approach. Some experience of HR databases would be useful too, with the ability to analyse and interpret data and present in an appropriate format.
Some experience of defence, aerospace or security sectors will be an advantage, but this is not essential.
What you'll get in return
This is a rare opportunity for a 12m FTC to join a global company on a compressed 4 day working week (37.5 hours, Monday-Thursday), with flexible / hybrid working as above.
This position offers a generous salary for a HR Advisor role, but this cannot be advertised at my clients request. Please contact me for more information.
Benefits include 25 days holiday +BH's, free onsite parking, excellent pension matched to 10% and a 3-day weekend every week as above!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call me today.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.