Resourcing Assistants Required
As a Resourcing Assistant you will be the first point of contact for candidates; assisting with any application queries and administering and processing the resourcing steps as required (including the writing of adverts, preparing and issuing letters of appointments and contracts of employment, shortlisting, interviews, assessments, arranging of vetting and communication to Employee Relations departments).
- Lead by example and behave in line with the Code of Ethics ensuring that the values and behavioural expectations are clearly understood and considered by managers, officers and staff in their decision making and actions; reinforcing and influencing them through all interactions and processes
- Provide a first point of contact for candidates and assist candidates with any application queries to assist with the promotion of the brand.
- Administer and process the resourcing steps as required (including advertising, short listing, interviewing, assessment, arrangement of vetting, communication with HR teams in the clusters, communication with applicants and the writing of acceptance or rejection letters) for all applications and promotions for assigned areas or processes of responsibility for police officers, police staff, specials and volunteers to meet the needs of the employer.
- Prepare and issue letters of appointment, statements of particulars (Contracts of Employment) and induction papers for all new police staff starters across the Force.
- Administer and process the resourcing steps, including the exit interview process, as required for police officers and staff leaving the Force on the grounds of retirement, Regulation A19 and all other reasons.
- Update and maintain computer databases to ensure that the Force has an accurate and up to date record of postings, promotions, temporary promotions, succession plans, transfer requests and tenures and understands the numbers of police officers, police staff, specials and volunteers to assist with profiling the workforce mix.
- Undertake skills matching to provide an efficient and effective service to redeploy officers and staff affected by organisational change or other formal HR processes, in order to deliver change economically and comply with legislative requirements.
- Provide a HR support function for seconded officers and staff of all ranks, maintain contact and provide administrative support during their secondment and assist in their return to Force.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.