An exciting part time, temporary Receptionist role based in the City of London 3 days a week within the Financial Services.
A Financial Services firm based in the City of London
- Answer all incoming calls to the switch board & transfer to the appropriate department or individual
- Meet & greet guests, offer refreshments, take coats, bags etc and show guest to meeting room.
- Informing ground floor reception daily on expected visitors for the day.
- Prepare refreshments for large client/external meetings held in the office
- Liaise with Facilities on arranging internal visitor passes.
- Sign for post and courier deliveries coming into the office and pass to Facilities Manager for logging and distribution.
- Order company business cards & outgoing courier bookings
- Experience working in fast paced environments, ideally from Financial Services background but not essential
- Ideally some receptionist experience
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Friendly and confident persona
- Proactive & take initiative
- Excellent IT skills including Microsoft Office
An exciting opportunity to work in a fast paced professional environment based in the City of London.