Employment and Benefits Analyst – Remote
UK or Belgium
WTW is looking for motivated individuals with excellent research and written communication skills to join its global research team specializing in employment and benefits.
The Team and Role
Our team (the Global Research Unit – GRU) is responsible for the content and production of WTW’s reports on the employment and benefits environments in more than 100 countries. We are organized and operate on a virtual basis with members located in several countries.
The role is that of an employment and benefits researcher and writer, working to understand, capture and translate complex issues around social security, employee pay and benefits and employment law into clear and concise written reports that help keep our clients well informed. The work involves developing a strong knowledge base on legal frameworks and operating environments for employment and benefits in multiple countries, keeping abreast of related news and developments, leveraging internal and external information sources in order to update reports , draft news alerts and support consulting work on an ad-hoc basis.
All candidates should demonstrate the following:
- Previous experience in an HR role with exposure to employment law, compensation and/or benefits is essential
- Excellent written communication and comprehension skills in English (native or equivalent)
- Attention to detail
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Discipline to work in a virtual team and exercise personal initiative
- Promptness in responding to internal and external queries
- Comfort and experience working in a cross cultural environment
- Ability to balance multiple responsibilities, workflows and deadlines
- Comfort in having their work routinely reviewed, edited and critiqued
- Strong skills in MS Office (MS Word and Excel) and internet search tools
In addition, any of the following would be considered a plus:
- Fluency in languages in addition to English
- Experience in an HR specialty such as compensation, benefits or labor law
- Experience living, working, or studying abroad
The job involves a great deal of professional writing for publication. Accordingly, applications should be accompanied by a brief cover letter, explaining why you are a good fit for the role, as a demonstration of writing ability.
In addition to an attractive salary and benefits package, we offer our associates diverse learning opportunities. We take a hands-on approach to training where associates have the opportunity to learn and grow on-the-job on a continuous basis. At WTW, you will have the opportunity to work in an international company and will have the real possibility of building a dynamic career.
WTW is committed to finding opportunities to foster flexibility in the workplace, whenever business and client demands allow. This opportunity meets the criteria for flexible working.
WTW is an Equal Opportunity Employer