South East London
If you would like to work in an environment that will be both highly stimulating and rewarding this may be the role for you. My client is within the healthcare sector and provides a rehabilitation service to give those it serves the best chances of recovery.
Main purpose of the job
Responsible for all areas of HR support and guidance including leading and managing:
* Recruitment of all employees for the business
* Employment Contracts Terms & Conditions
* Training and Personnel Development
* Support to the senior management team on all employee related issues and acting as a central point of contact for employee queries on employment issues, HR policies and procedures.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
* Take up full ownership and responsibility for all HR functions.
* Provide effective and efficient advice and support to staff on all aspects of HR.
* Manage employee relations including performance management tools, disciplinary, grievances and absences.
* Contribute to development of HR policy and procedures to drive performance and mitigate disputes.
* Manage the HR and Administrative Teams including supporting and delegation of duties to subordinate staff
* Ensure all staff have full competent supervision in all aspects of their work and guidance in the pursuit of their duties, facilitating participation in training and development and assist staff to understand the relevance of training to their roles and duties
* Meet relevant KPI targets and objectives
Maintain HR Gap Analysis review and use in identifying staffing requirements, in liaison with directors, leads and managers.
Ensure effective recruitment using appropriate tools according to the company's needs, including
* External recruitment agencies
* On-line job site companies such as Indeed, Universal Job Match and CV library to promote the company's vacancies.
* Advertising internally
Manage recruitment process for all internal and external applications in a timely manner, including:
* Establishing operational protocols for managing recruitment and selection activity in its entirety
* Screening and shortlisting candidates' CVs, providing a fair and just selection process.
* Liaising with line managers to arrange a recruitment schedule i.e. interview dates
Ensure the company has robust training policies in place and that these are implemented effectively and efficiently. This will include:
* Organising staff induction and ongoing training in conjunction with Business Manager to ensure the mandatory, core and specific training requirements of each job role are met.
* Organising internal and external courses and monitoring attendance.
* Coordinate annual reviews and collate Extended Training/Qualifications Form annually, identifying areas requiring attention and proposing relevant courses for specific staff members and units.
* Maintaining database for courses attended and qualifications obtained for all staff. Ensuring the operations meet the minimum standards required by the company
* Manage and maintain the Bodet Time recording and rostering System, including the setting up and administering of it effectively. This includes data entry, recording and processing of data, producing reports and liaising with services to ensure all records are maintained contemporaneously and the system is operating efficiently at all times. This will include supporting staff to access and add data as applicable.
* Complete employee processes as appropriate for new starters, leavers, changes to details etc
* Ensure annual leave information is correct and corresponds with authorisation forms.
* Manage the HR and Administrative Teams including allocation of duties and monitor their performance on a regular basis.
* Conduct supervisions in line with the policies and procedures