Oakleaf North are partnered with a growing and ambitious specialist technology company, who are looking to hire their very first Reward specialist. This is a brand new position to join and shape the reward agenda, bringing rigour and improved governance to the business. The role will involve elevating the reward strategy and being an integral part to the broader people vision.
Based in central Manchester located offices. Salary up to £55,000 (flexible)
- Responsible for shaping a total reward framework which attracts, develops, engages and retains talent in the organisation
- Review, monitor and evolve the reward related policies and procedures ensuring they are fully embedded in the business
- Support the CPO with preparations and actions arising from the quarterly compensation committee
- Work closely with Finance and the business to ensure any incentive and commission plans are in place, clearly communicated and managed in line with the scheme principles
- Work collaboratively with recruitment to provide appropriate salary benchmarking information for UK and international hires (primarily UK and US based hires)
- Review and maintain the job family framework, ensuring it is fit for purpose and enables clear progression and a foundation to support growth
- Work closely with Finance, Legal, Tax and HR Shared Services to deliver the share equity schemes to eligible colleagues
- Manage external reward partners / suppliers and broker renewals where appropriate
- Provide coaching and advise on reward related matters to members of the HR team and wider business
- Ensure reward legislation is met (e.g. pay, pensions and gender pay gap reporting)
Essential Skills / Knowledge & Experience
- Solid background in Reward & Benefits role,
- An understanding of employment law impacting on reward
- Expertise in design and implementing incentive/ bonus schemes
- Managing and designing benefit packages
- Ideally some experience of supporting reward on an international basis
- Strong excel skills
- Able to successfully move between research, planning and executing activities.
- This is a stand-alone, SME role so the ability to be a self starter, who is organized, can communicate clearly and a capable problem solver.
If the role is of interest, please do apply for further details.