Your new role
Your role will be to provide administrative support to the People and Development team. As an integral part of the team, you will organise the day-to-day tasks within the people and development team, working with the people and development officer to ensure appropriate support is available to deliver against the plan. You will maintain and update our people data within our people and development and recruitment systems. You'll have the opportunity to be involved in the recruitment process and management of the people, development and recruitment inbox, to provide a first-class enabling service to the business. Other responsibilities will include:
- Manage the people and development inboxes, answering general queries, escalating, and allocating as appropriate
- Maintenance of information in all people and development systems and platforms, to ensure accuracy of data and process.
- Support the people and development officers and business partners as required in day-to-day tasks
- Coordinate and organise meetings as agreed with the people and development officers and business partners.
- Provide administrative support by organising and booking learning and development sessions, issuing invitations, arranging logistics, room bookings and resources
- Build and maintain relationships at all levels of the organisation, both internally and externally.
Equality and diversity sits as a very high priority for this origination and they are looking for someone who has those same values.
What you'll get in return
- 37 hours per week
- 24 days holiday + bank holidays
- Hybrid working policy
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.