Oakleaf Partnership are currently recruiting for an Internal Talent Acquisition Manager for this globally renowned Recruitment Consultancy.
With ambitious growth plans to increase Consultant numbers by a further 55 over the next 12 months and a mountain of projects to get involved with whilst they continue to open offices worldwide, this is a superb opportunity for someone who thrives in a busy and fast paced environment.
Working for a company who are at the forefront of sustainability and climate change, you will assist and work closely with the Global Performance Director, Performance Managers, and the Head of Marketing in attracting, retaining, onboarding, developing, and progressing talent across the whole business.
Supporting across three global locations (soon to be four!), the day-to-day duties will include:
- Partnering with the Managing Directors to understand the business' overall headcount growth plans across each of the regions and to create a robust internal recruitment strategy that aims to achieve these ambitions.
- Developing and delivering strategic hiring campaigns that support focused growth plans
- Clearly and confidently presenting hiring managers with high quality and diverse shortlists, demonstrating both your knowledge of the role and your selected candidates.
- Proactively promote the business and the wider recruitment industry and creating a pipeline of potential talent that is aligned to the company mission, vision, and values.
- Helping their recruitment-to-recruitment partners to position the business as an 'Employer of Choice' in the recruitment industry. You will provide support and resources to help them communicate their offering effectively.
- Conceptualise job descriptions in partnership with the business Performance Team and write compelling job advertisements in line with the brand to bring their unique employer value proposition to life.
- Conduct interview, assessing potential hires and ensuring you maintain a robust and engaging hiring process.
- Support new joiners through the first 90 days of their employment with the business, ensuring they have the right structures and resources in place to integrate seamlessly into the business.
- Contribute to your growth and development plan through regular and consistent communication with the Performance Team to identify and work towards your development goals at the business and beyond.
Requirements needed for the role:
- Two - three years' experience as a Recruiter with 360 coverage, ideally within a recruitment business (recruitment to recruitment)
- Ability to take more of a strategic approach and take lead as part of the global growth
- Ability to sell what the company are about!