A leading global consultancy firm are looking for a L&D Associate to join their team. Reporting into the L&D Manager, this role will be responsible for:
- Support all talent processes in the region
- Onboarding and all new joinercommunication
- Ongoing training and development for all staff
- Promotions and 360 reviews
- Ensure the leaner experience is efficient and seamless
- Collaborate with external stakeholders to prepare all workshops and training days
- Support the team in finding new ways to improve the learning and development systems within the business.
- Become an expert on digital learning design and delivery
- Work closely with the wider HR and recruitment teams to identify training needs.
As an L&D Associate, you will possess:
- 1-2 years Learning & development or experience in a related field.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Strong interpersonal skills and emotionally intelligent.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong experience with scheduling
If this L&D Associate role is of interest, please apply directly.