The Senior HR Advisor role will focus around maintaining and updating systems with a focus on employee life cycle. As a Senior HR Advisor you will also provide advise to managers and staff on all levels for a range of HR employment queries.
The client is a well-established data processing company in the IT industry. They employ over 200 people and are looking to invest into individuals looking for a rewarding career.
The key responsibilities of a Senior HR Advisor will be to:
- Manage all administration through the employee life cycle, ensuring systems are maintained up-to-date and displaying accurate information.
- Work with team to monitor and review policies to ensure they are updated in line with current legislation.
- Provide support to the recruitment team in support of graduate and social campaigns
- Provide confidential, sound and accurate advice in accordance with policies and procedure
The successful candidate for the Senior HR Advisor role will have the following qualities:
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Previous HR/Recruitment experience
- Possess a progressive attitude
- Previous experience of working in a small team
- Degree qualified/equivalent
On offer for the Senior HR Advisor role:
- Competitive salary plus 10% bonus
- 25 days' holiday increasing to 30 days over length of service, half a day birthday leave, charity day
- Flexible working
- Contributory pension
- Life cover
- Access to free parking