HR Administrator | Bradford | £22,000-£24,000 | Hybrid| Fixed Term Contract- 12 Months
Your new company
An organisation based in Bradford seeking a HR Administrator to come on-board, joining their welcoming, collaborative team. A role that will provide excellent exposure to the HR world for an enthusiastic HR professional.
Your new role
Within your new role you will provide an administrative and proficient support to the HR function ensuring an efficient and professional HR service is delivered to the site. Act as key user for the HR Systems such as Time & Attendance and HR Information System used on site and across the Group. You will Support the HR Officer and HR Manager in providing a consistent and robust operational HR service to the site.
Duties will include:
- Employee relations
- Payroll and HR Systems
- Business Support and general administration
What you'll need to succeed
- A genuine interest in developing a career in HR
- Strong administrative and organisational skills
- The ability to act in a confidential and sensitive manner
- An interest in working with people
- The ability to work as part of a team
- The ability to work accurately, good attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work flexibly and independently and under pressure and as part of a small team environment.
What you'll get in return
- Competitive Salary
- Other flexible company benefits
What you need to do now If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job, contact your local Hays office for a confidential discussion on your career.