People Analytics Specialist (12 mth ftc)- Watford - £35-40,000 plus good bens
Great opportunity to work for this well known brand as a People Analytics Specialist for a 12 month ftc. Reporting into the Head of People, you will be involved in working closely with all areas of the people function . This is a fantastic development opportunity for anyone with a particular interest in Management Information. ou will need to have hands on experience within a busy HRIS team across a wide range of HR related applications including reporting, data analytics and process improvement. Excellent communication and problem solving skills will also be required to succeed in this role.
- Providing reporting and analytics for the People function
- Administration and re-engineering of processes to support the wider People function
- Drive through People information changes to support business processes and practices
- Assist in and own the delivery of a number of People information projects
- Identifying and raising issues with data integrity
- Provide SAP, SuccessFactors, reporting and Excel support
It is essential that you have the following experience-
- Experience and understanding of other HR systems including Recruitment, Benefits, Performance Management and Development, Learning
- Advanced skill level in Excel
- Advanced knowledge of reporting
- Experience of gathering business requirements for system changes
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
In return they offer a very good benefits package and hybrid working.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.