British sugar ad
Working for a global market leader this new role as HR Shared Service Manager offers the opportunity to really make your mark!
This is a period of change with the roll-out of a new People Hub across the business and in this key role you will be responsible for:
- Developing, integrating and embedding new ways of working, ensuring robust and efficient processes and procedures.
- Aligning the provision of HR administration and support across the organisation – creating a centre of excellence.
- Building relationships and collaborating with key senior stakeholders to ensure detailed understanding of requirements and effective implementation.
- Managing, coaching and developing a high performing People Services admin team.
- Overseeing, upskilling and coach managers as required.
Previous experience of HR shared service centre management and a generalist HR background is essential. You will be able to demonstrate you have worked in a role where you have had the autonomy to make decisions to implement change and continuous improvement…. And that you have a passion for this and for providing excellent customer service
This role is very visible in the organisation and the ability to quickly build relationships across all levels of the organisation, winning trust and credibility with your good judgement and ability to provide support at all levels will be key to your success.
You will be fully supported by the wider people team and the broader business as you embed this critical new function into the organisation.
Generous benefits include:
- Up to 10 % matched pension
- Increased holiday entitlement
- Hybrid working