People Operations Specialist (12 month ftc) - Watford - £40k plus benefits
Our client is a well known commercial brand that is looking for a People Operations Specialist to join the team for a 12 month ftc. Reporting into the HR Manager, the role will ensure that processes are clearly documented, risks are considered and controls in place. You will work closely with the Service Delivery Team to support the implementation into BAU and the development and delivery of training to colleagues.
- As as a link between business projects and initiatives and the operational teams
- Be an advocate of project benefits within the People Operations Team
- Data and requirement gathering on behalf of the projects
- Be the voice of the People Operations in project meetings
- Inform and support the development of communications, training material etc.
It is essential that you have the following experience:-
- High levels of resilience, with experience of working in a pressurised customer centric environment
- Ability to analyse information and report out clearly to stakeholders of all levels
- Experience of working within a project team
- Confident and clear communicator both written and verbal
- A good degree of IT proficiency
In return they offer a very good benefits package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.