Performance & Reward Manager
Your new company
Our commercial client has a great opportunity for an experienced Performance and Reward professional who will be responsible for driving compensation, employee benefits and performance management programs for over 1800 employees across the UK and Ireland.
Your new role
The purpose of this role is to develop, deliver and consult on reward and performance management policies, processes and practices throughout the region so that outcomes meet current and future business needs, engage and motivate employees and are consistent with desired internal and external market position.
Based in the Chertsey office, this role is part of a team of reward professionals across Europe, Middle East & Africa as well as being a key partner to our local UK & Ireland HR team Responsibilities
- You will work with business and HR leaders to ensure global reward programs (job evaluation, annual salary review, global bonus scheme and performance management) are used effectively to ensure internal equity, external market competitiveness and drive employee engagement
- Ensure local incentives, employee benefits and well-being programs are aligned with the larger groups total reward philosophy, are relevant to the local market and compliant with regulations
- Analyse and evaluate external and internal market trends, analytics and data to develop approaches that are aligned with the business requirements and enable business leaders to make strategic decisions
- Provide support for managers and employees on queries relating to performance and reward
- Work with the global mobility team to ensure all international assignees and other cross-border employees to and from the region are supported and advised appropriately
- Manage ongoing relationships with external consultants and suppliers to ensure high standards of service are achieved
What you'll need to succeed
- 5+ years of Reward / Compensation & Benefits experience, of which working in a matrix structure in a global organization will be an advantage
- Experience of driving compensation, employee benefits and performance management policies and processes throughout an organization
- Strong influencing and collaboration skills towards all levels of an organization and an and ability to engage different stakeholders
- Excellent analytical skills
- A combination of having a strategic view with a hands-on approach
- Customer focus approach and experience from a service driven business environment
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.