Interim Payroll Manager - £50K - 12 Month FTC - Flexible working
Our client is one of the coolest businesses when it comes to the UK sporting mkt.
This company prides themselves on treating their people with respect, and has created a well established payroll team, who have a great reputation amongst the rest of the business.
Due to maternity leave, they are in pursuit of an Interim Payroll Manager who has -
- Experience of managing UK in-house payrolls with variable weekly and monthly pay dates (circa 2000 employees)
- Attention to detail and strong analytical skills
- The ability to create strong rapport with all levels within the business
- Can oversee a team of 3, who are well established in the business and purely need an escalation point
- Experience of pensions and benefits administrations
Experience of working with Iris/Earnie IQ or company car schemes, will be highly regarded - but not essential !
The role will be predominately home based, but if someone can commute to Twickenham 1-2 days per week that would also be considered.
If in -house payroll is your preference and you want to keep the momentum going in a well established and performing team, APPLY NOW !