Your new company
You will be joining a national, not for profit institute based in Oxfordshire who are looking for a Recruitment Coordinator/Advisor to come on board for 12 months to cover a secondment within the HR team. The company work 3 days a week in the office, 2 days at home.
Your new role
Joining the HR & Safeguarding team of 6, your role will be to own recruitment activities for the organisation, managing on average 6-8 vacancies at any given time. This is an end to end role where you will manage:
- Job briefings- helping the managers write job adverts, providing expert advice and guidance on their requirements and the current market
- Managing the advertising and shortlisting process for the vacancies
- Coordinating the interview process
- Conducting interviews (in some cases) or supporting with interviews with more experienced managers
- Managing the offer process
- Onboarding and vetting
In addition to this, you will also support the wider HR team with ADHOC support. The team are very collaborative and all help each other. Your colleagues all specialise in particular areas of HR (Wellbeing, Reward, Policies, ER etc) so its a great chance to learn from others and get involved with other work.
We are looking for a HR/Recruitment Coordinator who has hands on experience in managing and coordinating recruitment activities who is available to take on a 12 month contract.