Compensation Advisor/Assistant required for a Global Technology company based in London.
Knowledge of salary bench-marking and data analytics is key!
You will be working for a Global Technology company based in London.
This Compensation Advisor/Assistant is a key role in the Reward & Benefits team. You will be required to take a lead role ensuring the timely delivery of processes whilst providing help and advice to other team members on topics relating to Reward that arise amongst stakeholders, relating to compensation, job evaluation, bonus programmes and reporting.
This is a newly created role and is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic HR professional to expand and develop their Reward experience.
The successful Compensation Advisor/Assistant for this Technology company based in London will possess the following:
- Experience in a similar role
- Prior experience with databases/HR systems
- Ability to manage a high volume of work, prioritise critical activities within tight timescales whilst maintaining high quality and excellent attention to detail
- Strong data entry skills
- Experience with quantative and qualitative research
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Key focus on customer service
- IT Skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) intermediate/advanced level
- Strong data analysis and data management skill set
- Enthusiastic about HR Reward initiatives and what it can deliver
This is a permanent opportunity paying between £35,000 - £40,000
- 25 days annual leave (increasing by 3 days after 3 years)
- Private medical insurance
- Life Assurance
- Travel Loan
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Corporate Discounts