My client, a leading global technology business, are looking to appoint and EMEA TA Manager to join their team on a 10 month FTC basis to cover maternity, this contract could potentially be extended by a further 2 months. The position will ideally start at the beginning of June. As the TA Manager you will support and manage a variety of initiatives across EMEA to support the sourcing, attraction and hiring of great talent for the business. The main focus will be to work closely with the Director for Talent Acquisition in EMEA to support and develop the TA strategy, providing guidance and advice to in-country Recruiters, external partners and internal stakeholders. This position will have no direct involvement in delivery and more focused on TA projects.
- Works with Director TA EMEA on the implementation of the policy and process across EMEA.
- Responsible for ensuring applicant experience is consistent with our brand and appropriate to the talent market in each country
- Be an effective ambassador and positively influence Recruiters in each country, sharing best practices and encouraging collaboration
- Where needed update process documentation to be reflective of any changes that may occur.
- Ensure global best practices are embedded in the region to drive operational effectiveness through process improvements and ongoing coaching and mentoring of the recruiters.
- Review key metrics for the region such as time to hire, cost per hire and quality of hire, and make recommendations for enhancements wherever possible.
- Suggest and work on process improvements/innovations concerning all aspects of the recruitment processes and strategies to ensure the most effective recruitment experience for stakeholders.
- Report to the business monthly on key KPI's such as open and closed reqs YTD, average time to fill and cost per hire, providing additional insight and interpretation where relevant.
- Provide ad hoc reports to Director TA EMEA and other stakeholders when needed.
- Run and update the monthly TA recruiting dashboard.
- Manage and maintain our EMEA careers site, working closely with our employer brand partner to develop content, improve user experience and identify any issues/bugs which occur.
- Support the recruiters with best practice advertising of vacancies.
- Supports the approval process (communication and reporting).
- Support and work on activating a combined global recruitment brand to strengthen awareness of the company as a destination employer and broaden our reach and appeal to leading talent across the market.
- Align the employee referral programme globally and relaunch the programme to incentivize referrals.
- Research possibilities to source in an efficient manor- how can we make technology work for us.
- Proactively uncover and research creative ways to identify and recruit top talent.
- Develop partnership with DE&I internal team, to work on improving our sourcing & recruiting strategy considerations.
- Strong in-house recruitment background experience.
- Experience of project management within a Talent Acquisition function, able to plan and manage end to end project delivery.
- Ability to produce and interpret KPI reports, generating data from recruitment systems and other sources.
- Experience working in a global organisation and working with Recruiters and other stakeholders across different countries and time zones.
- Experience of working with recruitment systems
- Experience of working with multiple stakeholders, including remotely
- Experience partnering with leadership and driving hiring initiatives
- Experience in selling Employer Brand: go-to-market, confident managing end-to-end recruitment campaigns