An interim Recruitment Advisor role for a leading global brand pays up to £40K pa for an initial 9 months.
Your new company
A leading global Engineering and Automotive brand with a base in Farnborough. Due to business growth and team development, an interim Recruitment Advisor is required for an initial period of 9 months.
Your new role
As a key member of an efficient Talent Function, you will be responsible for supporting UK+I operations across 3 key business units encompassing professional and financial services. You will operate a process led, but personable recruitment process with a core focus on candidate liaison and experience. You will utilise external tools such as job boards, agency partners and LinkedIn campaigns to drive talent pools in challenging job groups. Your duties will include:
- Provide a timely and well organised process driven service, ensuring positions are filled in time, with suitable candidates.
- Utilise recruitment systems to manage recruitment processes efficiently and effectively.
- Train and support line managers during the recruitment and selection processes to ensure high levels of consistency and competency.
- Manage candidates through the recruitment process, including using (ATS) to communicate effectively.
- Undertake initial screening of candidates.
- Liaise with candidates, agencies and interviewers to schedule interview.
What you'll need to succeed
Previous in house recruitment experience in a fast past, global organisation with a UK+I focus. You will be outgoing, organised and customer focussed in your approach. You will understand and apply group policy to your approach, adapting for your local markets. You will put brand values at the heart of everything you do and be a competent user of multiple ATS.
What you'll get in return
Up to £40,000 pa in a fast paced, exciting work environment with a 40/60 home/office split and the opportunity to extend in line with business requirements.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.