HR Officer Stoke-on-Trent £30,000 Permanent
Your new company
With over forty years' experience in their industry, this company are the leading supplier of their products in the UK. They offer a wide range of products to suit your purpose in both the Industrial and Commercial sectors. Their whole product range is manufactured on their UK site.
Your new role
The role of the HR Officer will achieve results in the following key areas, in conjunction with the senior management team, middle management team and all other employees, in order to fulfil the overall job purpose. This is not an exhaustive list.
- Handling employment relations issues such as sickness, grievances, disciplinary and employee welfare
- Leading the recruitment process, including selection and interviewing of candidates
- Absence management
- Ad-hoc HR reports to management and parent company
- Day-to-day administration
- Preparing paperwork for new starter inductions
- Overseeing training and development of employees
- Assisting with succession planning
What you'll need to succeed
Previous HR experience in a busy generalist HR role, Previous experience of leading on a range of complex employee relations issues and Excellent knowledge of employment law. CIPD L5 would be preferable but is not essential.
What you'll get in return
You will receive an annual salary of £30,000 + benefits. Working hours are 9:00-17:00, Monday to Friday. Free on site parking is also available.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.