Interim HR Senior Advisor
As a HR Business Partner you will be hands on with all elements throughout the employee life cycle. Being naturally organised you will manage your workload and be highly skilled in building and maintaining relationships with all levels of stakeholder. Acting as a trusted advisor you will offer solutions, support and lead where required, on wide range of employee relations. In addition, you will take a lead role on a number of exciting transformational and improvement projects
- Support a best practice model of HR services throughout the College, reporting directly into the Director of HR.
- Lead on HR improvement projects, from planning to implementation.
- Support HR Director with policy and procedure reviews and updates in accordance with current employment legislation and best practice.
- Handling HR matters proactively, reliably and credibly in accordance with legal requirements in order to achieve organisational objectives and meet KPIs
- Managing a caseload of current employee relation cases.
- * Managing investigations and meetings in relation to grievance, disciplinary, capability and other employee relations, at both informal and formal stages, where required.
- Acting as an effective coach, guide and mentor to managers to enable them to improve business performance.
- Partnering with line managers to build strong working relationships and offer a full bespoke solutions-based service. Including but not limited to resourcing, recruitment, staff management, performance reviews, identifying training needs and additional support.
- Management of the HR Log to ensure accurate recording of case management, in order to monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of the HR function against department KPl's.
- Educated to Diploma Level (or equivalent experience) and possess a minimum of CIPD at Level 5 Diploma level
- Have a broad range of experience as a generalist HR practitioner, specifically including recruitment and selection procedures and interviews, Employee relations and policy implementation and substantial and varied case management.
- Knowledge of the Business Partner relationship and experience of working with differing stakeholders and departments across an organisation.
- Competent in the use of a range of IT software to include Word, Excel, Internet and email.
- Have a strong understanding of Employment Law and good practice.
- High level verbal and written communication skills and the ability to present complex information clearly and professionally.
- Proven ability to work as an effective team member, actively contributing and working flexibly to both support and lead others to achieve shared goals.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.