Your new company
Our client are a market leader in their industry and they are looking for an experienced HR Advisor to join their proactive, innovative and business focussed HR team.
Your new role
Reporting into a Senior HR Business Partner your role will be to provide creative, pragmatic, innovative and business focussed HR solutions across the company. You will be providing support and guidance on a range of HR matters, policies and procedures and be involved in complex ER cases. Duties include:
- Providing advise and being involved in strategy across the company including ER, performance management, resource planning and talent management
- Proactively managing sickness, monitoring trends and managing long term sickness issues
- Working with HRBP on complex cases
- Assisting HRBP team to support various business units through organisational change, engaging employees
- Reviewing and revising HR policies
- Building relationships with managers and staff at all levels
This is a full time (38 hours) permanent position, and the employer are able to offer hybrid flexible working with 2 days a week working from home.
What you'll need to succeed
Our client are looking for experienced HR Advisors who have an assertive and confident approach and are experienced working in fast paced, high volume environments. You will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and be able to build rapport and relationships with staff and management at all levels. You will have an up to date working knowledge of employment legislation and be comfortable in handling high volume and at times complex ER cases with the support of your HRBP.
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available
Competitive salary up to £36,000
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.