Supports HR activities within a site, service line, or team and responsible for the deployment and effectiveness of a broad range of defined Human Resources processes within the firm.
The key responsibilities of the HR Advisor in Horsham will be:
- Ensures accuracy and completeness of workforce information in human resource information systems.
- Handle day to day employee queries and act as 'Front of House' for the department.
- Raising offer letters and contracts of employment.
- Managing the starter and leaver processes.
- Support recruitment process, leading on boarding activities and local inductions.
- Facilitates compensation process and benefits administration by partnering with payroll and service line leaders/management.
- Assists to develop and implement workforce compensation recommendations.
- Assists in managing administration of and adherence to human resources policies and procedures; advises on compliance with key legislative requirements.
- Participates in performance management activities including employee development planning.
- Participates in training activities and special projects.
- Data Analytics: Interprets information relying on knowledge of firm or functional frameworks, and leverages including analytical problem-solving tools to draw conclusions and communicate meaningful patterns that drive firm insights; assesses quality of data as an initial step of the analysis.
- Liaise with third parties for the delivery of other HR related services and benefits.
- Administration of the time management system/s, and administration and maintenance of employee records.
- Maintain and develop process and work instruction documents, to continually improve all key processes
- Assists in resolution of conflicts and provides assistance in preparing for coaching and counselling on employment matters.
- Assists in conducting and documenting investigations.
The successful HR Advisor in Horsham will have:
- Ideally have a financial services background
- Experience of the full employee lifecycle - on boarding/ contracts/ inductions/ holiday
- Handling day to day HR queries
- Supporting line managers and employees
- Experience with comp and benefits administration
- HR data and reporting
On offer for the successful candidate:
- Salary bracket of £30,000 - £35,000
- Hybrid working - 3 days in the office and 2 from home
- 22 days holiday + BH
- Buy up to another 5 days AL
- 5% pension match contribution
- Other great benefits
- Funding for CIPD qualification