Senior HR Business Partner
You will support the HRD and the Leadership team to develop and deliver strategies to optimize the organisations performance through people, culture and ways of working. You will develop and drive the Regional HR plans across the UK Business to increase productivity, profitability and colleague engagement.
You will be playing a pivotal role in organizational transformation, ensuring proactive and effective operations, with a clear understanding of the business needs and ambitions. You will support the HRD to transform the HR function and deliver optimal HR services, ensuring continuous improvement and agility to meet the needs of a fast paced, evolving business.
You will be a strategic thinker but someone who is equally happy to roll up your sleeves and deal with operational issues and provide support wherever needed, particularly during the transformation project.
Some UK wide travel and overnight stays will be required, car and driving licence essential. Occasional anti social hours as and when required.
- Significant knowledge of UK employment law.
- CIPD Level 7 Qualified or demonstrable equivalent experience
- Significant experience of leading organizational transformational and HR transformation projects
- Experience of leading People related portfolios for example Equality and Diversity, Reward, Engagement
- Experience of Business Partnering in a large global / UK wide business
- Demonstrable experience of achieving performance improvement through people plans.
- Strong stakeholder management experience with the ability to challenge and coach decision makers
- Experience of leading organizational change programmes including restructures, TUPE, relocation and changes to Terms and Conditions of Employment
- Experience of building working relationships with Works Councils or Trade Union negotiations
- Experience of delivering proposals and solutions to wider stakeholders and speak confidently at leadership events
- Financial, business and commercial acumen with proven track record in designing and delivering efficient solutions
- Coaching skills and the ability to develop strong professional relationships
- Self starter - able to prioritize and delegate effectivelyc
This role comes with a salary of £65,000 per annum plus a discretional annual bonus and a car allowance of £6360.
If you are interested then please apply today or alternatively contact Tom for some more information.