HR BUSINESS ASSOCIATE – ROUSE PARTNERS LLP (Beaconsfield)
Salary – Competitive, 37.5 hours per week.
Rouse Partners LLP
- With 90 team members, we are a growing and ambitious practice
- We offer a core working hours policy, offering a working environment to fit in with your lifestyle.
- We are located centrally in Beaconsfield, a 2 minute walk from Beaconsfield Station (Chiltern Line) and 5 minutes from the M40. All employees are entitled to claim car parking expenses for parking charges.
- Relevant professional subscriptions paid.
- We encourage an all-encompassing culture where people can be themselves. As a practice, Rouse are passionate about diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
- Your career at Rouse will be underpinned by our four-core values of Respect, Integrity, Care and Excellence which are at the heart of everything we do.
- We offer a range of social events such as end of month drinks, summer and winter celebrations.
This role will provide support across the whole of our business operation, whilst working effectively to provide a robust HR strategy. As the HR Business Associate, we would expect you to work collaboratively with our teams, taking a proactive approach and building relationships with all stakeholders to deliver effective solutions.
You would be expected to have a CIPD level 5 or equivalent or be willing to work towards this. It is important that you can demonstrate how you effectively deliver people solutions. You will most likely have already been working in a generalist role and are able to analyse information to implement improvements. You must be able to mentor and support managers with their people management, have experience of employee relations and will be used to advising across the spectrum of HR. Successful delivery of our wellbeing and employee engagement strategies are both critical to this role.
Reporting to the Practice Manager, the role encompasses:
- Driving the recruitment strategy including management of immigration issues;
- Producing a wide range of documentation including offer letters and employment contracts;
- Establishing comprehensive process for the set up, orientation, on-boarding and induction of new starters;
- Managing and organising training, learning and employee development requirements;
- Managing the appraisal system in accordance with the competency framework;
- Reviewing and updating HR policies/employee handbook in line with current legislation and strategic vision of the organisation;
- Introducing new policies to cover the employee lifecycle in support of the values and ethos of the organisation;
- Working under the direction of the Practice Manager operationally in terms of embedding efficiencies across the practice in all areas including payroll and CPD.
- Advising and coaching Partners and Line Managers on a wide range of employee relations issues including grievances, disciplinary procedures, performance and absence management;
- Analysing and producing reports on HR metrics, KPIs and other data, supporting with chargeable targets each year, as required;
- Working closely with the Partners on benchmarking of salaries, benefits and rewards to ensure market parity;
- Developing an engagement strategy to improve the employee experience of the organisation as a workplace;
- Overall management of HR information systems;
For further information about the role and application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Please state your current or most recent salary when applying.
The closing date for applications will be 3rd June 2022.