Your new company
An international consultancy firm with offices in London, US and across Asia are looking for a University Student who is Graduating soon. You will sit within the HR team of 3, reporting into the HR Director, and be exposed to all areas of HR. Key Responsibilities Include:
- Lead onboarding process from start to finish, enrolling candidates on payroll, allocating buddies, scheduling training sessions and organizing IT equipment delivery/set-up.
- Support the full recruitment process for the business, including
- sourcing, screening and scheduling interviews for all candidates across all roles.
- Manage the offer process, conducting due diligence and drafting employment contracts
What you'll need to succeed
- Be currently studying a degree or degree equivalent.
- Have a keen interest in HR, and have a good understanding of what Recruitment and HR involves.
- Be motivated and personable, willing to take on new responsibilities.
What you'll get in return
- A competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Opportunity for hybrid working
- Great potential for progression
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.