Hays HR are currently supporting a client in Leeds City Centre to recruit a Talent Acquisition Specialist on a permanent basis. In this role you will be responsible for developing attraction strategies to attract the best talent. You will provide talent acquisition support throughout full life-cycle recruitment process, including the proactive identification of internal and external candidates to meet the organisation's talent needs.
Duties will include:
- Manage end-to-end talent acquisition process for assigned managers including conducting job briefs, setting search strategy, sourcing, screening and recommending candidates to build effective talent pipelines through proactive recruiting techniques
- Manage multiple sourcing requisition simultaneously whilst also knowing when to prioritise
- Support by screening applicants and identifying qualified candidate based on technical criteria & qualifications
- Utilise recruitment skills by identifying internal and external candidates, and narrowing the applicant pool to ensure recommended candidates meet assigned managers' hiring needs and business requirements
- Build and maintain ongoing pipeline of talent by networking with internal and external candidates, as well as internal leaders, our HR community and the Talent team and utilise innovative sourcing strategies to identify, attract and engage talent
- Source high-calibre candidates that meet the required criteria from various sourcing channels including but not limited to external job boards and social media platforms e.g. LinkedIn, Facebook
- Talent pooling and building pipelines of candidates for future business needs including proactively sourcing candidates to support our Diversity & Inclusiveness priorities
- Provide an exceptional candidate experience from application through to onboarding, including the effective management of offer process including salary negotiations
- Optimise external network by maintaining a visible profile in the market and fostering ongoing communication with prospective candidates
- Promote the organisation as the employer of choice and act as a brand ambassador to all potential candidates by providing regular, relevant, and engaging correspondence
- Effective interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills including the ability to build effective working relationships
- Ability to think creatively
- Motivational, inspirational and enthusiastic approach to teamwork
- Strong time management and prioritisation skills
- Some recruitment experience ideally from within a large, complex organisation
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.