Learning & Development Business Partner required for a renown manufacturing business based South Sheffield. The role is commutable from Retford, Worksop, Chesterfield, Sheffield, Doncaster and surrounding areas. Your role will be to work strategically with the HR manager and business leaders to develop and design the site training plan
The client has circa 500 employees on site predominately working within the manufacturing side of the business. The client is one who champions new ideas, high standards and true team working, collaboration and a respectful working environment.
- Working with the Operations and wider HR Team you will be responsible for creating the site learning and development strategy, setting clearly defined KPIs ensuring alignment with the overall manufacturing sites strategy
- You will identify, design and deliver effective development programmes and solutions for a range of people across the site.
- You will ensure the sites Safety & Training Co-ordinators deliver training requirements for the shop floor.
- By providing training, development, coaching and support to Line Managers you will ensure people are fully supported throughout the site to improve overall capability, performance and well-being.
- An experienced L & D specialised ideally from a manufacturing background but other industry sectors will be considered.
- Make a real difference
- Work with people at all levels
- Have ownership of operational and Strategic L & D
- Salary circa £45k
- Extensive benefits package