Reporting into the HRIS EMEA Lead, the HR Specialist - Workday Implementation Project will provide key support to the roll-out of Workday. The roll-out of Workday is scheduled for Q4 2022 and is planned for 18 markets within the EMEA region. You will work closely with the external implementation partners. This role is until the end of 2022 (as a minimum) and offers hybrid working. Previous experience supporting a Workday implementation is essential.
Our client is a well-known international company.
Reporting into the HRIS EMEA Lead, the HR Specialist - Workday Implementation Project will be a key support for the roll-out of Workday. The roll-out of Workday is scheduled for Q4 2022 and is planned for 18 markets within the EMEA region.
The roll-out will be for the following functionalities:
- Core HR
- Talent Management (Performance/Succession)
- Compensation Planning
- Hires & Terminations
- Time and Attendance (US/Canada)
In the delivery of your role you will partner with the external implementation partners.
You will be responsible to increase user adoption to improve systems and processes, while ensuring service delivery excellence and timely resolution of system escalations and day-to-day issues to support our dynamic workforce needs
You will partner closely with Global IS colleagues, HR EMEA and other key stakeholders across the business.
You will relay feedback/requests to the implementation partner (KPMG).
Topics you will manage include Data Privacy, Access, support HRBP's post-implementation with queries/challenges, support additional training requests etc.
The most complex part of their role will be supporting Russia with their implementation of Time Attendance and Payroll, this will follow across other markets in 2023.
This role offers hybrid working.
The role is until the end of 2022 a a minimum expectation - on either an FTC or daily rate (outside IR35) basis.
To apply for the role of HR Specialist - Workday Implementation Project for our client in Slough, your profile will closely match:
- A good grounding in Workday, supporting an implementation project (Superuser/Senior Analyst).
- Has worked through an integration and can bring that expertise to bear here.
- An HR Generalist background would be advantageous.
- Will need to understand HR business processes and how these play out in Workday so that you can support KMPG in ensuring they have the required functionality.
- Strong project management skills.
- Experience of working with global teams and stakeholders.
- Must be within commutable distance of the Slough office and happy to do hybrid working.
- Available at short notice and able to commit until the end of 2022.
The client is open to daily rate options too for this role.
This role is available outside IR35 - circa £300-375 per day.
On an FTC basis, this HR Specialist - Workday Implementation Project role offers a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Competitive salary.
- Group Personal Pension Plan - typically 4% EE and 7% ER contributions. Up to 9% EE and 10.5% ER.
- Private healthcare.
- Life Insurance.
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays.
- Half day Friday.
- Private dental.
- And more.