Oakleaf Partnership are working with a 200 strong insurance firm who are looking for a HR Administrator to join their team. My client is known for championing their workforces expertise and knowledge to create a successful track record within the market.
About the role
- This is a diverse and busy administrative role that covers a range of HR operational tasks, with a focus on producing management information and supporting remuneration and benefits processes.
- Reporting to the Assistant HR Manager, this role supports the wider HR team. As one of two HR Administrators, you will work closely together to deliver a seamless operational HR service to the London and Overseas offices.
As a HR Administrator, your key responsibilities will involve
- Be the first point of contact for HR operations support. Responding to enquires from Managers and Employees by providing an excellent service in actioning and resolving first line HR queries, escalating requests where necessary.
- Maintaining employee information, processing changes and updates. Ensuring adequate controls are in place to minimise errors and internal processes are in line with best practice HR.
- Preparing UK and global payrolls, ensuring payroll changes are captured and authorised and that HR records are up to date.
- Produce accurate and timely Management Information for the HR team, Board packs, Committees and other stakeholders.
- Co-ordinate the administration of Group benefits
- Troubleshooting Cascade (HR Information System) user queries, championing data integrity and utilising the system to its full capacity.
- Assist with annual salary review, bonuses and appraisal processes.
- Collate and respond to external surveys, including Willis Towers Watson Compensation and Benefits Survey.
- Maintain and update Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and User Guides. Actively supporting the HR Management team in identification and implementation of continuous service improvement initiatives within HR.
- Support internal departmental projects as necessary.
- Undertake any other related duties as may be reasonably required.
- Prior experience of working within an HR function and providing administrative support.
- Experience of preparing management information reports.
- Good educational background, and ideally CIPD Level 3 qualified.
- IT savvy, able to use range of IT packages
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Shows initiative, prioritises workloads and works to deadlines.
- Highly organised and a team player.
- Prides themselves on delivering exceptional service and completing any task to the best of their ability.
- Creative, able to produce professional, accurate and engaging documentation.
- Flexible and willing to get involved and support the Team.
- Continuous improvement mind set.