Oakleaf partnership are working with a global healthcare provider who have an opportunity for a Senior Reward and Data Analyst to join their London team.
Reporting into the Director of people your responsibilities will include:
* Supporting with all compensation related matters
* Developing metrics and models to improve data accuracy
* Working on reporting, people metrics and different analytics suites globally
* Managing and leading on compensation projects
* Supporting on BAU reward activities
* Supporting with the development of the HCM software
We are looking for someone who has a strong background in compensation and people analytics. You will have experience working on an international basis.
To be considered, please apply accordingly