I have partnered with a global Investment firm to assist with their search for an Internal Communications Manager on a 6-9 month basis with the potential longer term. This role taking ownership of internal employee communications with the purpose of developing and enhancing the company culture, and engaging employees to achieve the company's strategy and values. This will be a hands on and varied role with the opportunity to partner with senior leadership to reflect and enhance the company strategy, with a modern and creative approach.
- Build strong relationships with stakeholders as a subject matter expert advising on delivering messages for maximum impact and exposure.
- Plan, edit and write content for a variety of internal communications, including e-mail announcements, articles, business invites and newsletters.
- Take ownership of internal communication delivery across a variety of channels.
- Write and produce video content, animations, and other digital content.
- Actively utilise the company's digital communications channels to support across business areas, including webinars and intranet
- Manage a programme of events including hosting webinars, webchats and other activities.
- Draft other communications materials as required (for example briefing notes, talking points, presentations)
- Previous employee/ internal communications experience, preferably in financial services.
- Excellent written and verbal communication with excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to present complex financial, technical and regulatory information in a meaningful and impactful way.
- A proactive and creative mindset to collaborate with stakeholders and the wider team in a fast-paced and demanding work environment.
- Social media experience would be beneficial.
Flexible working available