Newly created Recruitment Manager role! Make this your own!
Your new company
You will be working for a busy group. This is a really exciting role as it is newly created and will give you the autonomy to build and improve the function. You will be reporting into the Group Head of HR and will be able to see the fruits of your labour almost immediately. You will be supported by a wider HR team and the volume recruitment will be picked up by the Assistants. The main purpose of this role is to lead and ensure the quantity & quality of the employee resources are in place for the business to achieve its goals and objectives, specifically to ensure that they maintain safe and appropriately resourced services to lessen agency and temporary usage. To improve staff retention and to maximise opportunities for growth ensuring they optimise all mediums and networks.
This role is a hybrid role and will be based in Hounslow 2/3 days a week.
Your new role
- Developing and driving an effective resourcing and recruitment strategy.
- Keep up to date with each services/department's recruitment needs and vacancy targets, ensuring a proactive and timely application of each campaign.
- Lead on all recruitment campaigns, working closely with other HR colleagues and hiring managers. Develop and implement an effective Applicant Tracking System.
- Develop a compelling employee proposition in line with the companies vision,mission and values.
- Advise on the best recruitment methods for attracting quantity, quality and qualified candidates bespoke to each business/department.
- Identify effective short and long term recruitment and resourcing methods including head hunting, networking, advertising, and fully utilising social media.
- Support and monitor the performance of all services against agreed recruitment plans ensuring effective systems are in place across all sites.
- Liaise with agencies and negotiate rates to ensure cost efficiency opportunities .
- Develop and utilise a data base of advertising media to source suitable candidates for example appropriate or relevant websites and other sources.
- Submit KPI data on recruitment activity on a monthly basis to the Group Head of HR.
What you'll need to succeed
In order to be consider for this position you must have proven experience in a Recruitment lead role, specifically in running the function. If you have previous experience in a fast-paced environment then this would be advantageous.
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available. Hybrid working options. 25 days holiday + bank holidays.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.