Talent Acquisition Specialist | 3 Month FTC
About your company
Large public sector company based in Manchester looking to recruit for a Talent Acquisition Specialist on an initial 3 Month Fixed Term Contract.
About your new role
You will manage an end-to-end recruitment process along with using your skills to complete and experience a range of tasks including; approval, advertising, shortlisting, interviewing, offer process, and direct sourcing.
You will also be required to offer a truly collaborative recruitment service, ensuring you are talking to managers and candidates regularly to build relationships and provide excellent customer service.
What you'll need to succeed
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to and experience of building positive relationships with stakeholders, suppliers, candidates, and working collaboratively.
- Experience of managing the end-to-end recruitment process.
- Excellent administrative & organisational skills to ensure effective management of a busy workload and competing demands.
- Client focused with the ability to adapt approach according to the manager and role being recruited.
- Part or fully CIPD qualified together with a degree/NVQ Level 4, or equivalent relevant experience (in HR or recruitment) that demonstrates a high order of literacy, numeracy and analytical skills.
What You'll get In return
- Flexible working arrangements
- Talent Acquisition opportunities
- Health & Well-being support
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.