To undertake the full range of internal HR advice and support on a daily basis and proactively anticipates future needs, ensuring a high-quality commercial, pragmatic service experience for all colleagues and Partners whilst adhering to best practice, UK/EU employment law and KR policies and procedures.
The key responsibilities for the HRBP are:
- HR advice and support across the full employee life cycle:
- Complex employee relations and investigations
- Manager coaching and mentoring
- People engagement and motivation
- Ad-hoc HR advice to clients
- Design and management of HR policies and procedures
- New Starters, probation management and induction, including annual Student Intake
- Offboarding and exit interviews
- Performance management processes
- Discipline and Grievance processes
- Reward & Recognition
- Wellbeing and Mental Health
- Staff Forum and engagement
- Pay & Benefits
- Health & Safety advice
- Employee Compliance
- HR Systems
- HR projects
The successful candidate will:
- Ideally have previous experience within the financial sector
- Proven experience as a generalist
- Ability to partner with different fuctions withing the company
- Stakeholder managment experience
- Be curious, ask more & listen. Put yourself in the other person's shoes.
- Anticipate the future, plan for it, and embrace the benefits of change.
- Adapt to others' needs, flex your style to get the best outcome for every situation.
- Consult others, give helpful feedback; ensure people know what's going on, and how it impacts on them.
- Invest time in building strong relationships, have a positive 'can do' attitude and help others to grow.
On offer for the successful candidate:
- Salary bracket of £60,000 - £65,000
- Hybrid working - 3 days in the office and 2 from home
- 22 days holiday + BH
- Buy up to another 5 days AL
- 5% pension match contribution
- Other great benefits