Payroll Advisor - up to £34K - Perm - Central London
I am working with a reputable education organisation with a global reach with one of the largest student bases in the UK. They are currently in need of a Payroll Advisor to Join a team of 6 with the support of a Payroll Team leader focusing on Assisting on a monthly payroll of 17,000 & working with the wider business. Hybrid working - 1 day in office per week.
The Successful Payroll Advisor will be reporting into the Payroll Team Leader focusing/assisting on
- Payroll of 17,000 employees monthly
- Process Manual Benefits and Core orders.
- Working with internal/external stakeholders
Key Skills & Responsibilities'
- Looking into current processes & controls and how they can be improved
- Using Oracle to process payroll. (Oracle experienced desired not essential)
- Working closely with the Payroll Team Leader to develop
- Liaising with Payroll Team on projects, BAU & payroll.
If you are an experienced Payroll Advisor APPLY NOW!!!