Part-Time Payroll Officer - £45,000 FTE (20 Hours)- Perm - Professional Services - London
My client is Boutique and respected Professional services firm in pursuit of a Part-Time Payroll Officer who has worked Within the Payroll space. The firm has become one of the large city firm within London over their decades of service to its clients. They are looking for someone who can hit the ground running and add their support and enthusiasm to the Payroll function.
To be considered successful, the ideal candidate must -
- Have solid track record of Monthly payroll experience.
- Have Experience working on End to End Payroll.
- Have flexibility with regards to hours in order to complete payroll processes.
- Take ownership of their part of the payroll.
- Have experience using Sage Payroll system.
Upon entry into this role, the successful candidate can look forward to -
- Entry into a professional and Flexible culture
- The opportunity to Utilize and grow their skills and experience
- Making sure staff are paid accurately and timely.
- A competitive pension contribution scheme.
- Enjoy a Flexible working pattern with 20 Hours worked per week.
If you are a Part time Payroll Professional seeking your next opportunity to really take ownership of - APPLY NOW!