Up to £40,000 DOE
City of London
Oakleaf Partnership are currently partnering with a successful, global financial services company based in London who are looking for an HR Administrator to join their growing HR team.
The role is on a permanent basis paying up to £40,000 with a discretionary bonus on offer. The company are currently operating on a hybrid working pattern however for the first 3 months this role will need to be based in the office 5 days per week.
You will be taking ownership of the onboarding of new starters into the business, being the first point of contact for all HR queries, escalating where needed as well as supporting on HR projects with the HRBPs. This role will also involve pulling data and creating reports used for HR reporting so would suit a candidate that has excellent system/data skills and an advanced Excel skillset.
There is a lot of opportunity for development and growth within this role, in a couple of years this candidate can progress into a Junior HRBP role within the team.
Main responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Managing the full employee onboarding process
- Processing reports via the HR system and having the ability to identify and highlight trends
- Maintain the HR database
- First point of contact for all HR queries through the HR inbox, escalating where needed
- Payroll data input
- Ad hoc HR projects
The Ideal candidate:
- Will have at least 2 years' experience within a HR assistant/administrative role
- Good understanding of HR policies and procedures
- Part CIPD qualified ideal
- Strong data/reporting skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
If you feel this role is right for you, please apply ASAP!