HR Advisor / HR Team leader needed to join a busy and hands on HR team who support a fantastic organisation
As an HR Advisor / HR Team Leader you will be supervising a small team and responsible for coordinating all aspects of HR & Recruitment, reporting to a HR Manager. Based at a truly picturesque and amazing site you will be working as part of a busy & hands on HR team providing a full HR generalist support and advice to managers.
As a HR Advisor / Team Leader you will be supervising a small team, co-ordinating the work of the main HR office in relation to recruitment and transactional work. You will also lead on a range of projects/developments as agreed with the HR Manager.
You will undertake a range of HR activities including employer relations and recruitment for the organisation.
- Were seeking experienced HR Advisors ideally with some supervision skills or the capability to supervise.
- You will be experienced in a full HR Generalist role and able to plan and coordinate a range of HR & Recruitment activities
- Experience in an HR Generalist capacity
- Experience in Recruitment
- Background of employer relations including sickness, absence, performance, grievance, disciplinary
- Ideally knowledge of unions or similar regulated environments
- Ideally degree or equivalent vocational/professional qualification
- Member of CIPD or equivalent or willingness to attain
- GCSE English and Maths at Grade C or above or equivalent
- Self-motivated, positive thinking with a "can - do" attitude
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues, managers and external suppliers at all levels.
- Eligibility to join a defined contribution pension scheme
- Free on-site parking
- Occupational Sick Pay Scheme
- Holiday entitlement of 24 days plus Public and Bank Holidays along with closure days at Xmas.
- Ability to Purchase Additional Annual Leave via a salary sacrifice arrangement
- Access to an employee assistance scheme
- On-site gym (membership GBP100 per annum)
- There is a nursery operated by a commercial provider
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.